Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day!!

I'm so excited to celebrate this year's Independence Day. Why? Well, besides the cookouts, sparklers, and fireworks, this year, I get to celebrate it with my Two Junk Chix sidekick, Andrea. She, my brother and my nephew are coming to visit and we are so looking forward to it! This will be my last Fourth of July here in Chicago so we have some fun things planned. And hoping to get a little crafting in, as well. So to all of you from us...have a very safe and wonderful Fourth of July!! God Bless America!!
tia & andrea

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Sorry I missed this. I've been a bad blogger and emailer these days. Just overwhelmed. We are moving the last week in August. I can't believe it is just around the corner!!! Crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails