Saturday, July 17, 2010

Beach & Fireflies...

Two of my favorite things about summertime are going to the beach with my family and watching the kids catch fireflies! We've caught a ton of fireflies this summer but as for the beach, well, I think we will have to pass this year because we are actually moving MUCH closer to the beach! Whoo-hoo! Yep, that's right....the Dowler 7 are moving down South to Virginia in a few weeks so I'm going to have to pass the torch to my sis-in-law, Andrea for a bit to keep up with our blog. I'm so excited to decorate a new house! I can't wait to browse all of my favorite blogs to get ideas and inspiration!
So....the beach will be put on hold this year but that is ok, because we are gaining so much more with this move. I'm so excited to be near old friends, closer to my family in the South, and make new friends. Plus, it's a whole new Crimson Clover market for me! Giddy up!!

But as for the fireflies....they continue to light up my life no matter where I am!


xoxo,
tia & andrea

3 comments:

  1. You'll love living so close to the beach!!! I lived less than 5 miles from the beach my whole life until I got married and moved, now I live a little further:( I live in VA Beach, VA:) What part of VA are you moving too? IT'S HOT here right now, actually too hot for the beach;) Good luck with the moving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see the new home and how you decorate it. BTW, my necklaces were generatin more buzz at church today. Love you girl!:)
    Sarah
    HandbagsnPigtails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are moving to the Richmond area. I can't wait to be closer to the beach and the mountains and more importanly, family and friends! Thanks, Sarah. I can't wait to decorate the new house, too! xoxo....tia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails