Thursday, February 18, 2010

Up to my elbows in blue and gold....

I thought I would share what I have been up to this week.








I have been VERY busy this week getting decorations ready for our Cub Scouts' Blue and Gold Banquet this weekend. I have been cutting & glueing and embossing and tying ribbons to sticks for 3 nights this week while watching the Olympics. GO TEAM USA!!!!! I would call them wands but that doesn't seem appropriate for boys so I am going to call them "word sticks". They are going to be used in the centerpieces on the tables. Each one has a different rank and was cut out in the color of that rank in Cub Scouts. I am super excited how they turned out and I cant wait to see them on the tables on Saturday. I will post pictures after the banquet.




I have some ideas brewing for some Cool Craftiness next week!!!



XOXO


Andrea & Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails