Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Day to Celebrate...

...2 of my most favorite people! My sweet little Blake is 1 today. Of course he has no idea, but I'm sure he is going to love playing with more wrapping paper, boxes, balloons, and digging into his very first "smash cake"!




We are having a wonderful celebration with all of our amazing friends {well, minus a few} who have had such an important role in Blake's birth and his first year. We are really looking forward to it as this past year was a rough one, so the celebration will be extra sweet. And one of the most important people in our lives is the birthday girl below, Vicki. Yes, she shares the same birthday with my little Blake! Last year, she spent her birthday for many many hours at my house with my 4 other children while Blake was arriving into this big, beautiful world. Thank you just isn't enough, Vicki. We love you!

Vicki....we are so grateful to have you in our lives. You are truly one of the most genuine and selfless individuals I have had the pleasure of knowing. I love you with all my heart! Happy Birthday my dear dear friend.




xoxo,
tia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails